Welcome to the new tutorial of WordPress. In this short tutorial, you will learn how to install and upload plugins in WordPress website. These plugins can be free and also paid plugins from the one of the most popular plugins platform “Codecanyon”. I recommend you to use paid plugins because by using paid plugins your WordPress website will be safe. Follow the below step by step guide and also find video guide below.
Tip: Before installing any plugin do some research about it. The reason many websites are hacked using plugins.
Steps to install and upload Plugins in WordPressIts very simple follow the below steps with picture guide.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
Installing Plugins from WordPress Library
- Go to Plugins > Add Plugins (See below picture)
- After searching plugin that you want. Click install.
- After clicking install. Active Plugin
Uploading Custom or Paid Plugins
- See fist picture and click upload plugin button available on add plugins page.
- Choose the plugin file in .zip format and click install.
- Same steps will be repeated again as the plugin uploaded. Active the plugin.
Here is the complete video guide below if you want to see complete steps of installing and uploading custom WordPress plugins.
Here are some tips to use plugins carefully.
Use plugins of popular developers.
- Read The reviews of the plugin and check rating.
- If plugin offering pro version then go for it.
- Use plugins of Popular developers. (Recommended is Codecanyon)
In this tutorial, you learn how to install and upload plugins in WordPress. Follow the tips while installing any plugins to make sure your website is safe. I hope you will find tutorial helpful. If you have any question related to it feel free to ask in the comment section.