Hello! Bloggers welcome back to a new tutorial regarding how to add contact us form in blogger blogs. As you know that blogger is very different from WordPress. Blogger is very best plate form for newbies who want to start blogging for free. I already posted an article related to Blogger VS WordPress.
Read also: WordPress VS Blogger a Complete Comparison
You have to add widgets manually in bloggers blog, means you have to add coding of a widget that is not available in blogger by default. As you have seen Contact Us form in our WordPress website. Click Here to see a demo.
Why you should use Contact Us Form?
As you know the importance of your visitors those who visit your site and read your content or article. Many times your readers have questions related to your article, but they want to contact you directly to find the solution to that question. So Contact Us form will help your readers to contact you directly via Email.
Read Also: How to Get More Facebook Page Likes.
Also many times many advertisers want to contact you to display ads on your websites and offers you deal to display their ads on your website. So it helps you to reach advertisers.
If you allow people to guest post on your website so is this case also contact us form help your new writers reach you or contact you.
[button color=”blue” size=”normal” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”samewindow” url=”bestbloggerzone.blogspot.com/p/contect-me.html”]Demo of Contact Us Form[/button]
How to add Contact Us Form in Blogger
I am sharing very simple tool to create contact us form for your blogger blog. The tool I am sharing is very easily you can create your contact us form within 2 min. Follow the below steps.
- First of all, go to FoxyForm. Click Here
- Yo will see a web page which contains 3 points. I have attached a screenshot and describe these.
- In First section, you have to Select the fields which are available in your contact us form and also select which field should me required and which field is not.
- Please note that you can see a live demo of your form at the bottom. Just scroll down.
- In a second section, you can edit color, font, font size etc. Just edit it as you need.
- And the last and very important in which you have to type Email Address at which you will receive emails. e.g firstname.lastname@example.org
- Just click Create Formular! Copy the code and paste it on that page on blogger, and publish it.
I will say you should add Contact Us Form in your blogs. You can make people to daily visit your site because the find solution of their problem. Your reader is valuable for you. So help your readers/visitors to reach you using this FoxyForm.
Hope you like this article and don’t forget to share this with your friends.
Sharing is caring.