Nowadays many people copy the pictures of others. If your pictures are being copied by others then in this article you can learn how to protect your pictures from being copied. The best thing is that you don’t need to have any type of photoshop skills to watermark your pictures. We share a tool by using that you can easily watermark and also Optimize it for your website, blog, or social media. Are you thinking why you should watermark your pictures?
Why Should you watermark pictures!
The answer to this question is, you can protect your pictures from being copied but also if someone copies your pictures which are watermark you will get credit in the form of traffic back to your website, facebook page, twitter account etc. Means you get popularity if someone copies your pictures.
- Recommended: How to Protect your Facebook Account
- Recommended: How to Get More Facebook Page Likes
- Recommended: How to start a website online and Make Money – Complete Guide
The best thing for bloggers is their watermark pictures can help them to drive a good amount of traffic from Google Images, and nowadays google images really helps you to drive traffic from your unique images which attract visitors.
How to Watermark Pictures Online.
There are many tools online but today I am going to share a tool that I am personally using. This tool is really simple to add your logo or blog name/URL on pictures you upload to watermark. Just go to Watermark.ws Click Here. Create Account by using email or you can also login using facebook account of Google+ account. Log into your account.
- You will see Add Folder Button.
- Create a folder and open the folder.
- Upload your picture that you want to watermark.
- After 100% uploading, Press Edit on the image.
- At the bottom, you will see different options, like Text, Logo, Template, Rotate, Crop etc.
- If you want to add the logo of your blog website press Logo but if you don’t have logo best Text.
- If you press logo, Upload your logo file (jpg, png), and you can set the opacity of logo, adjust it as you need and click finish if you are done.
- But if you want to add text press Tools after adding a logo, Save old changes by pressing apply. Type text and adjust the opacity as you need.
- You are done with your picture. You added your watermark to your picture.
- Your picture or image is now safe.
Note: You can save only five pictures. But I suggest you download pictures after watermarking, and delete old pictures from your account.
Read Also: How to Make Money On Fiverr
Hope you find this post helpful. Don’t forget to share this post with friends and help them to protect their pictures. Sharing is Caring