Welcome back! Blogger is very popular blogging platform which provide free blogging services. As you know that design of a blog is very important and it is one of the ranking factors of blog or website. So, on blogger you can design your blog by using free templates provided by blogger, by default. You can use any of them, but these are very simple and not SEO Optimized. So you have to take care of these things. You can upload your own designed templates and also can use free or paid templates design or develop by others.
Why should you use Custom Blogger template
The template provided by blogger, by default are very simple and not too much easily navigatable, Are not SEO Optimized, Don’t have drop-down menus, and many more reasons. The use of custom blogger template increase your visitor interest in your blog, increase your ranking in different search engines like Google, Yahoo etc. I recommend you to use custom templates. I shared some Super SEO Optimized templates. Link Below.
Recommended: Top 5 Best SEO Optimized Blogger Templates Free
You should read all the features of a template when you choose for your blogger blogs. Your template should be Mobile Friendly, Ads Friendly, User-Friendly.
Step By Step Guide to Install Custom Template
Uploading or Installing your custom template on blogger is very simple. Just follow the below guide and you can change your blogger template within minutes.
- Login to your blogger dashboard with your mail account.
- Select your blog for which you want to change a template.
- Go to Template Section and Click Backup/Restore. See below image.
- After Clicking Backup/Restore option, you will see Popup as shown below.
- Note: Download copy of your installed template as a backup, and more to next step.
- Choose File with extension of .xml.
- Press upload and you are Done!
- Visit your blog and you will see your template live.
Hope you like this Step by Step guide of how to upload or install custom blogger template. If you have any question in your mind please ask me, I try my best to solve your issue.
Happy Blogging! Share with Friends.