Hello friends! Now am back with a new tutorial for you. As ou know that nowadays security of social media accounts becomes ver important for everyone who is using social media. As you know that most popular social media websites are facebook and twitter. Today I am going to show you how you can make your facebook account security strong so that unknown person can not access your data and your account. As you know that there are many people who want to hack account and blackmail.
There are many factors that cause the problem and your account becomes unsecure. So today Blogging Hunt provide you some tips to protect your facebook account.
How to Protect your Facebook Account
Tips to Make account Safe.
Before I move further I want to give you some tips so that you can make your account safe. On facebook, many people want to make friends, making friends is good, but there is a limit for everything. I have seen many people and friends who make the friend list of thousand of thousand friends. Facebook allow users to make up to 5K friends. I recommend you to make people those people as a friend who are known to you, like Classmates, Relatives, University Fellows etc.
Why should you not make the unknown person as a friend on facebook? Because the friends can get access your data more than those who are not in your friends list.
There are many steps to make your account secure! I tried to share all the best ways to make your facebook account safe and secure.
Follow the below steps
- Go to facebook.com/settings and follow the below instructions.
- Go to Setting> Security as shown below. (If you are login then cleck here www.facebook.com/settings
3. Open the Alert system of facebook login. That means when some one login to your account then facebook send you email and SMS to your mobile number.
Note: If you don’t have added your mobile number to your account then add your mobile number in your facebook account. facebook.com/settings?tab=mobile
4. If you have added mobile number then, Go to Login Approval section. This is the best feature that, I am also using it. Whenever you login to facebook account from your new browser, new device etc you have to enter the code that facebook send you after clicking login.
5. Add trusted facebook Contacts these can be your friends, family members etc.
This help you to recover your account if you lost the password of face any other problem.
6. Clean all the old browsers you ever login from so it makes sure that your account is not login anywhere else.
Guide to Privacy Settings for you Facebook account.
Click on the link: www.facebook.com/settings?tab=privacy
> If you want to make your account data safe then make all the settings as shown in the below picture.
I hope this article will help you to protect you facebook account. If you have question leave a comment below and we will try our best to help you to solve your problem.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our FREE Email newsletters. Click here